Do Values Influence Strategic Decision Making?

How do values influence strategic decision making?

To paraphrase an old cliche, 95% of humans involved in strategic decision making are influenced by personal values, the other 5% are lying about it.  There’s no such thing as purely rational strategic decision making when humans are part of the process.  Whether strategic decision making occurs individually or as a group, personal values play a pivotal role.

Continue reading